8/07/2011


I wander in the cold somber of the moonlight.
The winding labyrinth of ripples of sand my guide.
My thoughts shadowed by the hypnotic crash of the waves.
The air perfumed with salt and traces of ambrosia.

I’m filled with spaces where you belong.
Those places that have housed your fingerprints.
Haunted by the sound of the breeze.
It’s your voice I hear howling in my ear.
It’s your scent that wraps around me.

Hazily I move deeper into the cold waters.
Unclothed by rapt helplessness.
Answering the call of the moonlight and
your whispered words.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow that was breathtakingly beautiful and a little haunting but i loved it...hugs sweetie

DeepBlue said...

Yes, simply beautiful. Great set today and great music. Love Enigma!

So... moving day is getting close, isn't it? :)
Hugs
Jon

Nick said...

yes on Saturday I'm off...